By Clicking “Apply” you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed below and meet the qualifications to apply for “Mission I Do”
|OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
These are the Official Giveaway Rules (the Official Rules) of Mission I Do Wedding Giveaway created by Old McMicky’s Farm, LLC and The Tampa Bay Times (the Sponsors) and can be found at oldmcmickys.com/community-giving/mission-i-do/. Decision of the Sponsors with regard to rules, specifications, qualifiers, winners, and prizes, is final. These rules may be subject to change without notice.
1. Mission I Do Wedding Giveaway (the Giveaway) is open to all legal residents of the Tampa Bay area who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and are currently active, reserve members, or retired members of the United States Armed Forces – Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, or National Guard who are stationed or live in the Tampa Bay area. . Veterans: To qualify, entrants must be age 18 or older, a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, an honorably discharged veteran (requires proper documentation i.e. DD214 etc..).
2. Employees of Old McMicky’s Farm, Tampa Bay Times and all contributing vendors of the Giveaway, their advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each are not eligible.
3. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding. Winning prize is contingent upon being compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. The Giveaway Entry Period begins on April 1, 2017 and ends on April 22, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST (the Giveaway Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Giveaway online at oldmcmickys.com/community-giving/mission-i-do/.
5. Entrants may enter online by visiting oldmcmickys.com/community-giving/mission-i-do/. Limit one (1) vote per person, per email address per day for the duration of the voting period. Any votes received from any person, email address or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. To enter, Entrants must complete the entire online entry form at oldmcmickys.com/community-giving/mission-i-do/, including the essay portion. Entrants will be required to provide their “love story” and why being married in Tampa and winning Mission I Do Giveaway is important. Couples must also upload a photo.
7. By submitting your entry, you agree to be added to Mission I Do Giveaway mailing list to receive information and updates about the Giveaway. You may unsubscribe at any time from the Giveaway update emails.
8. Finalists will be chosen. The Four (4) Finalists will be selected as determined by the panel of judges to have the most compelling love story. What is deemed compelling is at discretion of the judges. Couples are encouraged to send in pictures with their loved ones! Review of all essays is limited to the panel of judges. However, the four (4) finalists’ essays and photos will be published on oldmcmickys.com/community-giving/mission-i-do/for the online voting portion of the Giveaway.
9. The Sponsors reserve the right to conduct a background check on entrants.
10. Mission I Do Wedding Giveaway panel of judges shall not discriminate against any entrant or other person because of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
11. Voting – On or after May 8th, 2017 at 8 am est__, online voting will start to determine the final winner. Online voting will close on June 5, 2017 at 5pm est___ Visitors to the Giveaway site will be able to view each finalist’s photos and read each finalists stories and information. Limit one (1) vote per person, per email address per day for the duration of the voting period. Any votes received from any person, email address or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents to vote are prohibited and will void all votes submitted by that voter.
12. On or about July 15, 2017 the Sponsor will announce the potential winners. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners via telephone, mail or email on or about July 15, 2017. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within (3) days after the date of the first attempt to contact, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
Prizewinners must present valid identification and proof of age to claim prize.
13. The potential winners will be required to complete, sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsors will award the applicable grand prize to an alternate winner from amount all remaining eligible entries.
14. The prizewinner must be available to schedule his/her wedding on October 22, 2017, at Old McMicky’s Farm in Odessa (Tampa), Florida.
15. In the event that a potential winner cannot schedule his/her wedding on this date, the Sponsors will award the applicable grand prize to an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries.
16. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
17. Prizewinners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prize set forth in these rules.
19. The prizewinner will be required to be accessible for media interviews and wedding planning coordination throughout the wedding process.
20. In the event of any disagreement regarding entrants, winners or qualification of winners, or adequacy or value of the prize, the decision of Sponsors shall remain final. Prizewinners must sign a hold harmless and indemnity agreement, agreeing to hold Sponsors, its licensee, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, all vendors, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or Giveaway.
21. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use the entrants’ names, hometowns, likenesses, stories, and photographs for online posting, and or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation. The Sponsor reserves the right to edit the Entrants’ essay to its sole discretion and decide what part of the essay will be posted on oldmcmickys.com/community-giving/mission-i-do/and/or TBT.com and other affiliated websites.
22. Grand Prizewinner will receive the following wedding services, to be used towards the Mission I Do wedding:
b. Flowers for ceremony and reception.
i. Wedding Invitations
j. Wedding Gown Rental
k. Catering Service for up to 100 people
l. Beverage Service for up to 100 people
m. Wedding Cake
n. Specialty linen
o. Officiant Services
Actual services and providers subject to change without notice.
24. Gratuity is not included with any prize element and is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
25. The prize does not include travel within Florida or travel to/from Florida, travel insurance, personal expenditure or incidental costs other than those stated above.
26. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, and each of their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Giveaway, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activities related thereto), including but not limited to any technical errors associated with the Giveaway, unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway, mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors, applications downloads, any other errors or problems in connection with the Giveaway including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Giveaway, the announcement of the winner, the cancellations or postponement of the event, injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaways, and in not event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
27. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Giveaway is a violation of the criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages form any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
28. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with, the Giveaway or an prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
30: Weather: Mission I Do is being held at an outdoor venue. Rain or shine the wedding will take place, no make-up dates or changes will be made due to inclement weather.